Christmas this year was way.too.crazy. I took a seasonal job. While I only worked a few nights a week, add that to everything else going on plus we all got totally sick I just had no time to do all of the things I normally do. It was just really hit and miss. But Christmas day was spectacular. I know you aren't supposed to focus on gifts but seeing my kids happy little faces is just the best!
Love Carter here.
Kate knows this is the most anticipated gift of 2012....
An Easy-Bake oven! I remember wanting one as a kid. Kate's is the first one to have a heating element not a light bulb.
Oh and Stompees. Not the Unicorn she wanted but Santa was pretty lucky to score these.
They love Mario Party!
Ava's first year of really getting this Christmas thing.
Preston really wanted a lava lamp.
It snowed during Christmas break so we took the kids sledding. Well KC did because I stayed home with Ava because she had strep (see, what did I say?)
I had to work a lot during Christmas break so KC and my Dad took the kids to Promotory Point to see the trains.
And then Ice Cream!
Comments