A few weeks ago I was just innocently putting in my laundry. I pulled out a shirt from the dirty pile and out crawls this HUGE spider!! Now I can handle a small house spider, but this one was a bit on the meaty side. Then, a few days later I spot the same spider upstairs on my wall acting like it was his business to be there!! I swatted him with Carter's shoe, picked him up with a newspaper, and flushed him down the toilet. I told KC of the incident and he told me he thinks it was a wolf spider.

So I look it up online and I think it looked similar to this.
Then I was talking to my neighbor and she informs me she was also having spider problems and they were hobo spiders (as shown below). I didn't get that good of a look and I can't really tell the big difference, but hobo spiders are not good as they can bite and 50% of the time they leave venom that can cause tissue death (yeah, probably not good!).

So I was freaked before but now I totally am freaked to go in the basement. Yeah, that's impossible because I need to do laundry and Carter sleeps in the basement. My last spider sighting was about over a week ago under the computer table and I swatted him and left him for KC to dispose of (aren't I nice?) I totally have the heebie-jeebies and if I see one more we are calling the bug people!!!!!! In my 8 years of living here I have never seen such monstrous bugs in my home. Why are they invading now???? Oh, I am soooooo creeped.....

So I look it up online and I think it looked similar to this.
Then I was talking to my neighbor and she informs me she was also having spider problems and they were hobo spiders (as shown below). I didn't get that good of a look and I can't really tell the big difference, but hobo spiders are not good as they can bite and 50% of the time they leave venom that can cause tissue death (yeah, probably not good!).

So I was freaked before but now I totally am freaked to go in the basement. Yeah, that's impossible because I need to do laundry and Carter sleeps in the basement. My last spider sighting was about over a week ago under the computer table and I swatted him and left him for KC to dispose of (aren't I nice?) I totally have the heebie-jeebies and if I see one more we are calling the bug people!!!!!! In my 8 years of living here I have never seen such monstrous bugs in my home. Why are they invading now???? Oh, I am soooooo creeped.....
Comments