Holy Halloween!


Halloween is certainly a month filled with partying! We spent fall break with my mom and Javis at This is the Place. They had lots of fun stuff like a candy cannon, games and pony rides.







Do I KNOW you???

Pioneer children






It was Uncle Javo's birthday so we had a little party complete with owl cupcakes (his nickname is Hooter, and no it's not after the restaurant). We watched Dark Shadows after the kids went to bed and I haven't talked to anyone who has been really impressed with it but I thought it was hilarious!

We also had a friend Halloween party. I didn't get any pictures of the actual party (too busy!) But I did get a few pics of the food. The kids rotated through the house and played lots of games like a cupcake walk, mad libs, umm.....I can't remember because it was months ago and I'm finally catching up! But it was fun!
                                         Nobody liked the vampire bite red velvets. Too gross?


\
Oh we got one picture. Blurry!


I took the girls to the Children's Treehouse for their Halloween toddler time. I used to go to this all the time with my boys it's been harder to take the girls with all of our schedules. But we try!



The craft is possessing me....

The girls and Barack.

Must pull out sword....


The Ogden Temple progresses....


After the Treehouse picking up the boys from school!

KC and my dad usually take the kids to the annual carnival at the Aquatic center.



Who's afraid? Not these guys!








Last but not least.....Ava's playgroup at our house! Ava LOVES playgroup!

Comments