So this year we missed the first three days of school due to our annual trip to Jackson Hole. Which I wasn't going to change just to accommodate school. It's too big of a pain. Next year we will have to change it because Carter will be starting Jr. High. So we probably shouldn't have him miss that.
The first day back was school swim day at the Aquatic Center. How lucky is that? So yep, swimsuits the first day back!
Carter is in 6th grade this year! This has been a hard year for him. His teacher expects more of him and the math is really getting to him but we are working on it. A lot. He is in that "tweenager" stage and yikes! But he is a really sweet kid and gosh I love him. Carter loves creating things on powerpoint. I think he is going to be a computer programmer when he grows up!
Preston is in third grade. He is doing well. I think his favorite thing to do is play dodgeball at recess.
And then the next week my Kate started Kindergarten! Oh man how I love this girl. She is so cute and does so well. I let her get her ears pierced right before school started and picking out what earrings to wear is quite an adventure!
Here she is with the friends she lives by and carpools with. Love all these cute girls! Oh and look at Ava. She wants to go too. She even got upset when we left she wanted to go to school. She even brought her backpack.
Bye mom! She is so ready for this!
Comments