This year my Preston turned the big 8! He really wanted to have a camping party and so we did. He helped me plan it months in advance on Pintrest. He loved planning it and I think it turned out great.
The kids got to take home the "hobo bags". I think they were filled with gummy frogs and worms, little packs of gum and whoopie cushions. What every 8 year old boy dreams of. The lantern I made was filled with Jolly Ranchers and whoever guessed the closest amount won it.
The bug juice. It might have freaked a few of the kids out... And we also made smores in the fire pit.
The Camp directors. Making sure everyone stayed in line.
We played some pretty goofy games. In this game we tied a tissue box to their waists and filled them with legos and they had to shake all the legos out.
This game they had to wear Kate's tights (poor girl) on their heads with a can at the toe and try to knock over water bottles in a minute.
I'm sorry but this picture cracks me up. Have you ever seen Raising Arizona? Son, you got a panty on your head!
Then they had to fill cups on their feet with popcorn and race them to a bucket.
We played Camp Bingo...
Opened presents. The kids were really getting into heavy heavy hang over and bomping Preston on the head!
And of course cupcakes and ice cream. Happy Birthday Preston!!!
Comments