My Carter is 11!

 This year for Carter's birthday we decorated his door so when he opened it in the morning all the balloons fell on him!
 I made cake batter pancakes complete with frosting syrup and sprinkles.
 He got a new sleeping bag...
 Homemade cards from Kate and Preston...
 Pokemon cards and gum from Preston...
 And a ginormous squirt gun from all of us! (what he really wanted!)
We went to dinner at Chili's with my family and came home to a cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. This is what he really wanted KC and I went to Cheesecake Factory last month for Corinne's birthday and he was so jealous so we got the Sam's Club version. I think he had almost three slices the next day!
 Later that week we had more of a "big kid" birthday party for him. He got to invite a few friends to Nickelcade. It was sorta KC's idea. Because, look at him, I think he loved it more than the kids did.
 Okay so I gotta admit it's a pretty tacky place, with games dating back to well, KC's gaming days. They had a game from Shoney's too where KC used to work in high school. We thought that was pretty funny.

 Can you read that? It say If you are caught hitting the games you will be asked to leave. Apparently, this has happened.


 Preston's face is so funny here. Like whoooaaa! My brother is awesome!
 We took the kids to McDonald's for dinner after. The topic on the way there was weather or not they still get kids meals. I still order them for my kids but they really talked the adult meals up and when we got there all but one ordered them. It just cracked me up how cool they are. They were a good group of boys.
Hope your birthday was fun my big kid Carter!

Comments

Jenna said…
Hi katie

My name is Jenna. You are a brave courageous fighter. you are a special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel,and you are a smilen hero. You are full of happiness, life, smiles, joy, fun,love, and spunk.

Yay! Hooray! Hooray Lets Celebrate Today! Carter had his 11th birthday In July Hooray!
I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.

I wrote this poem
Each of us are Special
Each of us different,
No one is the same
Each of are us are unique in our own way,
Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
It doesn't matter what others say
we are special anyway.
What is forty feet and sings? the school chior
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com