Can't hide it much longer!!!


So I have been looking at Halloween costumes online and this is what I found for us!!!

Okay not really. But....we really are expecting!! I am due March 8th. I haven't told many people and wasn't going to until I was 20 weeks along. Until this Sunday at church a really sweet older lady in our ward asked me if I was expecting and I told her yes. I really think the world of her she is the nicest lady in our ward. That day I was thinking wow she is really in tune with the spirit!!!
Then the other day I was thinking no, I am just starting to look pregnant!!! I am a little over 16 weeks. I went in for an appointment the other day and it looks like we are having another girl!!!

Well the midwife told me we are 80% sure it's a girl. What do you think? I have a very wiggly little bean in there that was not wanting to stay still. But we really were not seeing any little bits and pieces the girl parts just looked a little "protruding". So we will find out in about 3 weeks for sure.
I have not told my kids yet but I think we will tonight. A funny side note I did take Kate to my last appointment. She thought it was so weird that I peed in a cup and asked if I was going to drink it! Then she asked why I brought a "movie" (dvd). I told her we were going to watch a movie of mommy's tummy. After the appointment she told me it was a really boring movie.

I go to a clinic that does routine ultrasounds at every visit with a 20 week detailed ultrasound with a tech. However, due to the fact that Kate was born with her rare heart condition and the fact that Preston also has a small VSD we are just going to my OB at 20 weeks and at 24 weeks we will go to a Perinatologist for an in depth look. From there we may or may not get a fetal echocardiogram at Primary Childrens. We shall see.

Any woman who has gone through having a baby with health problems or has lost a baby can tell you the following pregnancies are much different. For the most part I feel like everything is going to be okay. I just have a hard time watching ultrasounds. They are not fun anymore and I just sit and wait for the Dr. to find something wrong. All looks good so far but you can't really see much in depth yet. I am just very anxious to get the Perinatology appointment over with in November. I also have to schedule Kate's cardiology follow up that month as well. Let's hope for good news on both ends!!!

Comments

Jones said…
I am so excited for you congrats! I will be praying that all is well and you are able to enjoy the ultrasounds.
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! Another girl would be so fun! Praying everything will look fatastic with this sweet little baby! So much fun! You are brave, I really think Kylie made sure she is our last one! LOL
Jane said…
Oh my goodness! That is wonderful. A million congrats. How do you get to be so lucky to have 2 boys and then 2 girls. Yea!!!!!!!!!
Tiffany said…
Congrats!!!! And now Kate will have someone to play with!!!