In May (I know, I'm finally updating the blog) Kate had her dance recital. Now if there is one thing that Kate is passionate about, it's her dancing. She is always coming up with dance routines on her own and showing her siblings all the latest dance moves.
Here she is with her teacher before the recital. The song she danced to was Walking on Sunshine, hence the yellow costumes!
Here she is live and dancing like she's never danced before!
She also got some flowers after the recital from mom and dad and the family went to Zupa's- the place our kids love to pick when we go out as a family. I blame the chocolate covered strawberries that come with the meal.
Kate also graduated from preschool. I did a co-op preschool this year with a bunch of other moms. It was so fun and the kids were seriously so good and easy to teach. Here is Kate getting her diploma and telling us what she was going to do this summer. I think she said she was going to help mom plant flowers! She loves to help me pull weeds.
Here is a little poster of all the kids.
I think you are looking at the future leaders of America here. And it's gonna be bright! But next up...Kindergarten!!!
Comments