14 years!!!

This year KC SURPRISED ME!! (As in only a few days before he said by the way.....) to Alaskan Inn! I was so shocked! We stayed there about a year after we were married (I won a stay from work) and we stayed in the Aurora Borealis room and that's where we stayed again.
Inside the lodge....




Aw...we love each other.
They serve breakfast in bed . So nice to just get away even for a bit! We had dinner at the Pie before. Then it was run, run, run, the next day picking up the kids and taking them to swimming lessons!

And THEN.... Yesterday we went to Wicked. I have wanted to see it since I first heard about it forever ago  and the last time it came to Utah it was really hard to get in. So when I heard it was coming back I had to get tickets!!
Here is the stage before it started. The dragon's eyes lit up and smoke came out of his nostrils a few times. Below is a map of oz and the surrounding lands.

Bummer this pic is blurry. But KC was looking pretty smokin'. We got him this shirt at Old Navy for $4 the day before and he wore it even though it's like 90 degrees out!


 We ran into a lady in our old ward during intermission and she took our picture. Yeah too bad this one is blurry too.
I loved LOVED Wicked and I really want to see it again soon! Honestly I love the idea of twisting the story of OZ the way they did. I listened to the soundtrack and was worried I wouldn't like it as much as the hype has put it out to be. But once I saw it I just loved the whole thing and yes, it's a big deal for a reason!. 
We went to eat at The Old Spaghetti factory after. What a great Anniversary Celebration!

Comments