My little caboose turned two last month! If you hang around Ava much you'll notice she's pretty quiet and reserved. Don't let that fool you, however. She knows when she's mad and she knows what she wants. She just needs to learn to use her words. I was worried about her speech for a while. She just isn't as vocal as Kate was at this age but I'm pretty sure she'll come around and in fact she already is. Her favorite phrase lately is, "It can't fit! It can't fit!" and "Go away!". So there's a start anyway.
For Ava's birthday we went to The Living Planet Aquarium because she loves "fishies".
Then we took her to this place called Bombdiggity's for dinner. They serve Beefalo which is half beef half buffalo.It's supposed to be healthier this way. I love her cute little burger.
This is my girls a few weeks ago after I took both of them for well child checks. Can I just be a proud mamma for a sec and say that NEITHER girl cried when they got their shots?!?! Big girls!
Getting pictures of your baby falling asleep while eating is a must. I think we have pics of a few of our kids like this.
Going.....With a cupcake sticker on her head.....
Gone!! Seriously so funny to see them roll around sleepily.
Last but not least, we really hope to put an "end" to diapers before fall and have Ava in big girl panties! Wish me luck!

Comments