So. I think I have had a bit of writer's block. I have started posts and never finished. I really don't think I will be able to catch up the last few months unless a huge force of energy just suddenly comes over me (not likely). But here are a few random happenings....







The many cheesy faces of Ava. And the fact that she is rarely clothed. She takes all of her clothes off including her diaper and tries to "dress" herself in many interesting combinations.
My beautiful Kate!
The cute Turkey "pretties" my friend made her.
She also made her these candy "pretties". Not sure you can see them so well in this picture.
Thanksgiving weekend was last weekend. It consisted of: Dinner at my Gma's, going to the Muppets movie, my FIRST EVER day after Thanksgiving shopping (no causalities were observed) and the last few years we have gone to the Christmas Tree Jubilee in Ogden. Here we are in front of the boy's Elementary school tree which was decorated in a peacock theme.
This weekend we went with my 'rents and brother to the Festival of Trees (benefiting Primary Children's so it is a must!) and a trip to IKEA for dinner and some shopping.
Preston taking a much needed break at Festival of Trees. He is such a goofy and fun kid.
Putting up my own tree and Christmas decor has proved to be a huge task this year. I have had no desire to do it and it took me three days. I guess when you have a toddler that destroys everything it just is hard. And my tree is so old and falling apart. The tip of the tree just broke right off this year. I just need to get a new one. But it's up and I am ready for the season to begin!
Comments