Day 4:Disneyland AND California Adventure!!



The last day in Disneyland! Here we are in the shuttle heading over. We parked in the Toy Story parking lot all three days. Not sure if it was my favorite but it just seemed to be the place we were always directed to through traffic.

My boys in their Phineas and Ferb shirts I made. Preston had Phineas and Carter picked Agent P. - Doobie doobie doo ba.


We wanted to go to Disneyland first but we all had to hop over to California Adventure to get World of Color passes because we wanted to see it again. So we at least got a picture in front of Disneyland.





Then it was off to California Adventure to get passes and see a few things.



This is called a Zoetrope. It is in the Animation Pavilion where Turtle Talk with Crush is. Check it out on this You Tube video.

At this point I think we were just trying to get in many more photo ops.

Hello?

We stopped in Bugs Land for a bit. They had a nice shady area to eat our lunch I stuffed in our backpack.


This was called the Chew Chew train. Hahaha.




The only family character pic we got was with Pluto. I think it turned out pretty cute. Again I wish I could have done my hair but oh well it probably would have been stringy and gross at this point anyways.


Ohhh yeah.



Then we hopped back to Disneyland so Kate could go to Pixie Hollow and meet Tinkerbell. It was the longest line we had been through so far at Disney/California Adventure at 1 hour wait. But it's one at a time and the fairies talk to your little girl and get pics so what do you expect. I have to note that at the end she found a Tinkerbell "polly pocket" set and it was love at first sight. They don't seem to sell tinkerbell polly sets at the toy stores like the princesses and so she picked that out as her souviner. Since the trip she is just a huge tinkerbell fan now and she never really was before!
Then we stopped at the Princess Faire. This is new to us also and the wait was about 45 minutes not bad. They have 3 random princesses at any given time to meet and I think Kate really was hoping Ariel was there but she wasn't. Princess Jasmine is her next favorite and she didn't seem bummed at all and had fun. The pics I got weren't the best and the photographer was much better. Again we'll just make do.



Right after the princess fare my stupid camera broke! Just like that it wouldn't do a thing! I was so mad. It's about 4 years old though so I guess it served me well but break down right in Disneyland? Pretty inconvenient. But I was really glad it broke right after the princess faire.


After we went to Toon Town but we pretty much turned around and left all the rides we wanted to go on were shut down and we couldn't get pics with Mickey with no camera. I did use my cell phone camera but then my cell phone died! All the rotten luck..


We rode the classic Disney train over to Tomorrowland to get in a few more rides there.

I do have this crappy Space Mountain pic I took on my cell.


Then we were starving and I thought I could remember how to walk to McDonalds right outside of Disneyland somewhere. I hoped I had it right because we were all hungry and exhausted and thank goodness I did. Normally McD's is not my favorite but it was so good and half the price of what you pay in the park.

We got back with enough time to buy the boys a souvenir and get our spots for World of Color. We were so exhausted but I was really glad we saw the show again because we got much better seats this time and could really see the show much better. Here are a few pics KC emaile me from his cell: Sebastian of Little mermaid and the fire. But again they don't do the show any justice.



Comments