On Wednesday we went to The California Adventure with my Mom and Javis. Now the park is only ten years old and the last time we went (5 years ago) I wasn't really impressed with it but this time they had so much awesome stuff and I could totally envision where they are going with this thing. They have all things California and play California theme music all day through the park (I heard Do you know the way to San Jose every time I took the kids to the restroom) And they are doing so much more with it (A Cars ride!) now I really want to go again soon!
How awesome is this? If I had some Lysol wipes on me I would have totally wiped the inside and we would just smash our faces on the plexi-glass.

Toy Story Midway Mania!! It was a 3D ride, so fun!
King Triton's carousel was right next to Toy Story and Kate was so excited she just ran right onto it!!

I must say I was soooo excited to go on Hollywood Tower of Terror. I went twice. Carter was hesitant but when Preston got off and told him how fun it was Carter decided to give it a shot he was so glad he did.

We had lunch at Rainforest Cafe at Downtown District. My boys remembered when we went last time and really wanted to go again so we did. I was kind of irritated because they got our name and party number wrong so we had to wait twice as long and we were starved! The food there is okay but not really for what you pay but my kids ate everything and Carter even got shrimp and loved it.

Then it was back to California Adventure. We rode Soarin' over California which is like a flight simulated ride and the boys (Javo, KC, Carter, Preston) and I rode Grizzly river run while my awesome Mom watched the girls.

We went on California Screamin' (the rollercoaster pictured) and then my brother and Mom left and we waited for World of Color.

World of Color was one of the coolest things I have ever seen. I really didn't take many pics because I knew they wouldn't do it any justice. There were so many neat elements to it: Disney characters imaged on a "screen" mist of water, light globes coming out of the water with images and fire burning out of the water. I'm really glad we saw it there's really no way to describe it.

Time to catch our bus, Good Night!
Time to catch our bus, Good Night!
Comments