Back from So Cal!!!!

I have 3 huge blisters on my feet, an awesome sunburn turned famer tan, beach sand in all of our laundry and feel like someone needs to peel me off this chair today!! We just got back from an awesome week long vacation to Cali. We stayed in San Juan Capistrano right on the beach. My mom dad and brother also joined us.

We spent three days in Disneyland. Here is a picture of the last time our family went to Disneyland:


Two young boys, I was barely prego with Kate (didn't know it yet) and I actually did my hair.



Five years later. Two more kids (girls!) I'm not prego with ANY kids though I feel I still look prego and I didn't even do my hair other than dry it. I forgot my curling iron did I have time to shop for a new one? Nope. Priorities are so much different with 4 vs. 2!! And my look how my boys have grown!!

We drove down in two days breaking it up in St. George on the way down. On the way home we drove straight. Let's just say I am not a big fan of huge 12 hour drives. Especially when a screaming toddler and huge thunderstorms are rolling in. We rolled in our driveway after 1 am and we were sooo tired.

I'm going to break up my posts and blog about every day in California. I had so much fun and want to preserve all of our memories. I have over 700 photos to go through including on my cell phone (my camera broke so that's all I had. My dad also let me use his camera. Plus all the pictures my brother took....Javis we need to get together!!!)

We had so much fun and partied like rockstars every day. I hope we can do it again soon!

Comments