Christmas Quarantine!!

Christmas was fun. We spent Christmas Eve at my Grandma's then KC's sister Monica's house (sorry no pics. My camera loves to eat batteries apparently). We left from Monica's house at 11 pm. Oopsie, kind of late!


So here are my kids in their Christmas Jammies. I can't say I really have any Christmas traditions, I'm kind of sporadic but all the cousins got jammies too and we opened them up together. Here they are Christmas morning. Carter was so cute and wanted to say a prayer before we opened our gifts.

Carter became an English Toffee makin' fool this year. He loved stirring, stirring, stirring, and then waiting for it to get to the "hard crack" phase. I was trying to teach him that cooking can be scientific and I guess it worked for him.

It's AJ's first Christmas! All she wanted was to eat the wrapping paper.

Preston has been begging BEGGING for a messenger bag since the beginning of school! Well his backpack was still in great condition so I never got him one but this was $5 at Old Navy so I got one for both the boys. I seriously think it's Preston's favorite gift. Who knew? I think he totally looks like my dad in this picture for whatever reason.

Carter is still so into Webkinz. He got a lot of little accessories and was so excited. He also got Kirby's Epic Yarn- the most anticipated game of 2010.





Kate's Polly Pockets got a new ride. I love how she immediately got the Little People garage station to gas her Polly car up!

She also got Squinkies. That's all she really wanted. They are like 1/4 the size of Polly Pockets. I have a 9 month old baby who puts everything in her mouth people, the Squinkies are gonna be the death of me!
Kate also insisted she wear her Christmas dress sans jacket. Church was the next day so I told her she better not get it dirty. Little stink.

So the day after Christmas we all started some crazy gomboo! KC and Preston were so sick Sunday. KC taught EQ and he sounded awful by the time he came home. I stayed home with Preston and took him to the Dr. after KC came home. He had strep. Carter got strep (2nd time this month) the next day and has run a fever for 3 days. We are all coughing out our lungs. So crummy. We keep bouncing it back and forth. KC is off work and the kids are off so I'm so sad we are spending it this way because I had so many plans! I'm about tempted to take the whole family in to get our tonsills removed since we've hit our deductable for the year. We have a few more days 'till New Year's. Let's hope we can turn it around!

Comments

Hope you guys all got better quick!! Dont you just love the germ sharing family connection?? LOL Gotta love it!! Looks like you had a some what of a fun Christmas!! Ya we hit our deductible back in November!! Thats why I am pushing everything we can LOL Your kiddos are so adorable!! I love it and what a close family you have!!