Fall has got to be the funnest season change of all!! I love everything about it and feel like everything does change.

KC took a day off work to spend with Carter and his 4th grade class field trip. They went to a nature center. KC said Carter did awesome in archery. I have even noticed KC wandering down the sporting goods isle at Wally World pricing archery equipment.

I got to accomodate Kate on a little Joy School field trip to a farm where we got to go on a tractor pull and then pick out a pumpkin.

The boys had their school fall carnival this week. Where I got totally suckered, er, I mean happily volunteered to do face painting.
These were my toughest customers.

This was a picture KC took of Ava while I was doing face painting.
"What on Earth did you feed her?" I asked.
To which he replied,"Hmmm, now what did I feed her?"

This weekend we had a cousin/pillow pet sleepover. Sing it with me folks, It's a pillow, it's a pet, it's a pillow pet!!

And boy do I love fall cookin'!! I found these candy corn cupcakes online. This is an awful photo, they turned out really cute. My latest fall cooking favorites are: pumpkin chocolate chip bars, smores bars, rolo cookies, creamy tomato soup, butternut squash soup, white chicken chili.Okay I just like everything! That's my problem.
Happy Fall Y'All!!
KC took a day off work to spend with Carter and his 4th grade class field trip. They went to a nature center. KC said Carter did awesome in archery. I have even noticed KC wandering down the sporting goods isle at Wally World pricing archery equipment.
I got to accomodate Kate on a little Joy School field trip to a farm where we got to go on a tractor pull and then pick out a pumpkin.
The boys had their school fall carnival this week. Where I got totally suckered, er, I mean happily volunteered to do face painting.
These were my toughest customers.
This was a picture KC took of Ava while I was doing face painting.
"What on Earth did you feed her?" I asked.
To which he replied,"Hmmm, now what did I feed her?"
This weekend we had a cousin/pillow pet sleepover. Sing it with me folks, It's a pillow, it's a pet, it's a pillow pet!!
And boy do I love fall cookin'!! I found these candy corn cupcakes online. This is an awful photo, they turned out really cute. My latest fall cooking favorites are: pumpkin chocolate chip bars, smores bars, rolo cookies, creamy tomato soup, butternut squash soup, white chicken chili.Okay I just like everything! That's my problem.
Happy Fall Y'All!!
Comments