I don't know what's gotten into Preston lately but I think he swallowed a whole bottle of goofiness.
You know how they say when you have another baby your other child might revert back in age to get attention? Is this why I find him at reading time curled up in the baby swing? See how he is totally trying not to burst out laughing as I take his pic? Which, by the way, it's not helping when I take pictures, laugh and then tell him to not do that.
And oh yes, playing in the megasaucer. Hmm..now that I look at this pic it looks like he has even been slobbering all over himself!!
And let's not forget feeding time...
I guess he at least doesn't seem to want to wear diapers, right? Let's hope not.
The other day when I was checking on the kids outside I see this..
And from a distance I thought, didn't I just send my daycare girls home? Kate doesn't have a friend over, right? Then I realize It's my goofy boy jumping and laughing saying, "I'm a laaaadyyyy!!"
On the other hand his teacher sends behavior reports home weekly for the parents to sign. Which I love, by the way. Maybe just because Preston always does well and gets an H (honor) so phew! Not too much clowning around at school anyways, just lots of sillyness at home. In fact he really takes school pretty darn serious and I can tell he really pays attention. Hopefully this keeps up forever!!!
And when I went to see him for school lunch the other day he saw me and was grinning from ear to ear. He was so excited to show me how the whole lunch process worked and show me the lunchroom. So there's my "mom's payday" right there.
Comments