Auntie Marlise took Kate and Preston to pick out some pumpkins. I was home with Carter who was sick (yeah. our ENTIRE family decided the stomach flu would be awesome to have. Even poor Ava and KC, who never gets sick). 
During UEA I took my kids to Gardner Village where they have a witch festival. It was so cute but way waaaaay too crowded. So I was lucky to just keep my kids together much less get any awesome pics. So this is all I have.
Kate and her Papa. Kate's costume is the only one I attempted to make this year. It's Princess Tiana. Princess and the Frog is my fave Disney Princess movie and I think Kate looks a lot like her. It took some brainwashing on my part to convince her that a yellow and green princess costume is just darling though.
KC and my Dad took the kids to the Aquatic Center carnival. It was a movie theme, it looks like they had so much fun! I just had Ava that night so I got a little jump start on Christmas shopping. 
Little miss Ava wants to crawl sooooo bad!! She is just roly-poly and not getting it yet. Soooo close!! Come on girlfriend, you can do it!!
Comments