Ms. Big Stuff!!!!

So our little blue-eyed beauty turned 5 months!!! I took her to her 4 month check yesterday when she officially turned 5 months (hee hee) and she is 16.9 lbs weight 27 in. height. The 90% and 95% percentiles!!

She is grabbing everything and trying to put it in her mouth, rolling to her tummy, and almost sitting up by herself. The other day I was fixing dinner and holding her, she grabbed a breadstick and just bit the top off and gummed it. So I guess that means we are ready to try some rice cereal, I just need to buy it.

She loves playing in the megasaucer. I remember buying this for Carter (sniff, sniff). Most of her toys are ghetto because they are as old as Carter but at this point- not buying alll new baby toys!! But the mega saucer is still pretty nice. Hopefully it is BPA and lead free right?

Here are me and my two ladies at the boys swimming lessons (which I will blog about later, no time now!). They are both so adorable!!!

Comments