Have an Awesome and Attractive Summer!!

The night before the last day of school I had the boys make their teachers cards. I told them they should write something on it like thanks for all you do. But when I looked at Carter's card he wrote Have an Awesome and Attractive Summer!! What? Where does he get these ideas?


Then I realized the 3rd graders watched The Fab Five from Kung Fu Panda and there is a quote that is something like"there is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness". They have made a bunch of Kung Fu Panda stuff too. So apparently this is the coolest quote known to any third grader in Carter's class. The kids had to make a book about third grade and it asked to describe third grade in one word. Carter wrote attractive. So I'm glad he had an attractive third grade year!!


It has been such a crazy last week of school!! The kids have been so busy but in a fun way (well, for them, I feel like a chicken with my head cut off!) They brought their report cards home and they both did so so well! I was so worried about Carter because his last report card he was slipping a bit and he really had such a hard time adjusting to a new school poor kiddo. He is such a home body and has a hard time dealing with any change. But we worked hard and he really is doing well. I was so sad to see Preston be done with Kindergarten. It is such a cute stage!!


We started the summer with Memorial day weekend. K.C's brother was going to come up to take the kids to the zoo but I have had a nasty cold and laryngitis. I had no voice for seriously four days and then Ava got it and she has been really wheezy and worried me earlier last week. This weekend she is doing better, still a runny nose but not wheezing as much. So we spent the weekend deep cleaning the house, cleaning the yard, and ended the holiday weekend with a family barbecue at Karen and Tim's. We also went to Home Depot today and bought 10 gallons of paint. Let the home projects begin!!
I don't have any really awesome and attractive pics lately except this is Preston and Kate at Preston's Kindergarten Zoo day!! Enjoy!!!


We don't have much planned for the summer but I feel we will have plenty to do!! I think it will be an awesome and attractive summer!!

Comments