Birthday Boy


So my little man Preston turned six! And we sure had a big weekend of celebration for our little guy! On Friday he got to take a treat to his class. We went to the new WinCo and he picked out some cupcakes. We had a birthday party Friday night. The theme was Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Well maybe it should have been called cloudy with a chance of rain because the weather was crazy!!! So I was planning on having it outside but it kept raining, clearing up so we had most of it inside.

I made some of these crazy fake food cupcakes!!

Spaghetti and meatballs!

Cheeseburgers!
Mashed Potatoes!

I was going to make sugar cookie fries and had the cutest little fry bags for them but I just ran out of time. Kind of hard to decorate with a baby!

The next day on his birthday we went to the Intermountain Healing Hearts family picnic. IHH is a support group for families affected by congenital heart defects. It was in a beautiful canyon park in Bountiful. Okay, no pics (forgot the camera) but they had lots of games to play and the kids made cards for other kids in the Cardiac ICU. One of Preston's friends from his birthday party was there so he was way excited to go!!


Then at the last minute we decided to take the kids to the new Boondocks. We went minature golfing and went on the bumper boats.

So this is how all my kids hold their club. I tried to fix it, didn't work.

Kate had to be a passenger in order to ride and she wasn't too happy about it.

My kids had sooo much fun they all were crying when we left!! They took home some brochures and just drooled over them the next day. So I signed us all up for the birthday club and you're supposed to get a $25 gift card. So I guess we will be back soon!!

Afterwards we went to Zupa's for dinner. This is my new favorite!!! We have tried to go there like three times but it is always too crowded. Well it was crowded that day too but we waited and it was worth it! I am so addicted to their berry salad.

I feel like we partied like rock stars all weekend (I must be getting old!) and now I have a party hangover.

Comments

The Foster Clan said…
will you please be my mom???