Spring Break 2010

Well I can't say we did much. It was conference weekend, we have a newborn, and the weather was cold so we didn't even go outside much!! So we mainly hung out at home. We rented Sherlock Holmes (Awesome!) and Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (Well...it was what I expected).

Ava is one month old now!! I stood on my grandma's scale with Ava (Scary! I have a ways to go!) and deducted my weight and Ava is 11 pounds!! She is so cute I could kiss her all day.

The kids got Easter jammies. My mom also got the boys nice church clothes but I have no pics since we didn't go to church.


Easter egg coloring time!!










They all took their egg coloring very seriously!!



KC's egg mini van complete with soccer bumper sticker.

It got in a wreck. Boo hoo.

For ladies night while the men were at priesthood session we made those cool baby cover thingies. Well my Aunt and Grandma made mine. I should have but I was lovin on Ava. I wish I would have taken pics there and taken a pic of Jessica's cover the fabric was super cute!!

Easter day I really did not take any pictures. I was just too busy between the baby and getting the Easter dinner going!

The bunny brought Carter the second Percy Jackson book. His nose has been buried in it all day today. Don't even ask him what it's about. Third graders are funny about their books. His friend in his class pretty much told him the whole book and he does the same!!

A rare photo of KC reading. Now he is reading the series. He is a book on tape man (his direct quote,"Well I already know how to read so I just like to be read to").

And Preston got Astro Boy, the much anticipated DVD. Kate got some Polly Pockets, her favorite, and Ava some hair bands and a rattle. Sorry, no pics.

And I didn't do very much laundry. So there is a mountain in the laundry room and now my work is totally cut out for me. As if it wasn't before!
The End.

Comments