Ava Jean Marie was born March 5th at 7:21 pm. She weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches. It was kind of funny because I scheduled my induction for the 5th. The hospital called the night before and told me it was so busy there would be no room to fit me and I would be on a waiting list. So I was a bit frustrated as we may not be worked in that day at all.

Well the next day my water broke at home around 11 am and I was having contractions 10 min. apart by noon. So we even called the hospital and they said they had no rooms and we could come at 2. By then my contractions were pretty intense but my labor hadn't progressed too much. So they were able to get there and had plenty of time before I delivered at 7:21. So I guess we were gonna deliver on March 5 induction or not!!! Which also happens to be my Dad's birthday!! So happy Birthday Grandpa!!

All the siblings. They are soooo excited about their little sister!!
She's so cute!! I can't really say who she looks like, just that she looks like a member of our family for sure. She reminds me of Preston as a baby except she has little hair like Kate.
So now we are home and doing well. I have had a harder time healing this time around for some reason. My last two were such a breeze and this pregnancy has killed me!! KC was even going to have a minor surgical procedure this week that he has been meaning to do but I told him to cancel it because I am just not to par. But I am feeling much better today and I am so glad.
Ava had her first check up today and all is looking well. She does have a lot of reflux. To the point I don't dare lay her flat she just spits like a fountain. She swallowed a lot of amniotic fluid on the way out and was having a hard time with that in the hospital. Kate was this way too and I just thought it was because of her heart issues but I guess it's just our girls love to spit!! But it seems like Ava's digestive system is figuring itself out and she is doing better.
I have had a lot of help which is always appreciated!! My mom is so sweet and took the kids. She even did laundry and went grocery shopping. It's so fun to come home and have food in your pantry you didn't even have to go out and get! My ward has brought dinners and KC has been really helpful. I feel spoiled!
It's so fun having a sweet little one in the house.
Well the next day my water broke at home around 11 am and I was having contractions 10 min. apart by noon. So we even called the hospital and they said they had no rooms and we could come at 2. By then my contractions were pretty intense but my labor hadn't progressed too much. So they were able to get there and had plenty of time before I delivered at 7:21. So I guess we were gonna deliver on March 5 induction or not!!! Which also happens to be my Dad's birthday!! So happy Birthday Grandpa!!
All the siblings. They are soooo excited about their little sister!!
She's so cute!! I can't really say who she looks like, just that she looks like a member of our family for sure. She reminds me of Preston as a baby except she has little hair like Kate.
So now we are home and doing well. I have had a harder time healing this time around for some reason. My last two were such a breeze and this pregnancy has killed me!! KC was even going to have a minor surgical procedure this week that he has been meaning to do but I told him to cancel it because I am just not to par. But I am feeling much better today and I am so glad.
Ava had her first check up today and all is looking well. She does have a lot of reflux. To the point I don't dare lay her flat she just spits like a fountain. She swallowed a lot of amniotic fluid on the way out and was having a hard time with that in the hospital. Kate was this way too and I just thought it was because of her heart issues but I guess it's just our girls love to spit!! But it seems like Ava's digestive system is figuring itself out and she is doing better.
I have had a lot of help which is always appreciated!! My mom is so sweet and took the kids. She even did laundry and went grocery shopping. It's so fun to come home and have food in your pantry you didn't even have to go out and get! My ward has brought dinners and KC has been really helpful. I feel spoiled!
It's so fun having a sweet little one in the house.
Comments
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Love,
Natalie Adams