Weird Science!!!

This weekend we took the kids to Weber State where they had lots of fun science stuff for kiddos. I think they will be doing it again in the near future. I signed up for their email so I will find out.
Love this pic. Waiting for the planeterium. I guess Preston was doing his own version of the moon dance!!!

We made a toothbrush head dance!!!

The moment KC was waiting for... the 16 foot python!! Kate was so funny she loved the snake unless it's head came near. Then she came home and slithered like a snake and licked the wall like the snake did.
Carter's fav was the magnets.


So I found this fun little recipe in a magazine while waiting in the Dr. office and thought I'd try it. They're called octodogs. You cut the hot dogs and push the noodles through.....

boil them....

Mmmmm... octo-doggy dawgs!!!

My hubby became domestic this weekend and made blueberry lemon scones!!!

Extreme close up!!! That makes me want to lick the screen.

KC even scrubbed the toilet and shower in our bathroom this weekend. I was impressed. When he is in a domestic mood he really is a perfectionist at it. But that is once in a blue moon. Darn.
Can I just say how much Miles loves KC??? That cat jumps on his shoulders and just howls. He is weird. Note: the brother kitty's glowing eyes in the background.
And if it's not the cat on KC's back it's the kids. Note: Carter's mouth full 'o' scone!!!
It was a fun weekend and nice to get out of the house before my cabin fever got the best of me!!!

Comments