Ummm....Nesting???


So here is my expecting daughter!! Yes I know...she's only three!! But she sure loves to shove her babies in her shirt and be like her mom!! But I think she's much cuter!! Too bad I put the camera in the wrong mode and it's a bit blurry.

Looks like she's all ready. The baby is even literally ready to come out!!!

We are so close and I'm wishing I felt as ready as Kate looks!! Friday I go into my Dr. and I'm pretty sure we will schedule an induction for next week. Yowser!! I have just been such a poop this last month. I have been so uncomfortable this pregnancy and I've also had a killer sinus infection. I'm wondering why all the coughing hasn't put me into labor!

I finally got KC to dig under the crawl space and get all the clothes this past week so I could wash and hang them up. So at least the poor kiddo will have stuff to wear when we bring her home!!

I guess it's just funny because I am usually such a nester!! I was soo prepared for Kate. I quit my job when I was pregnant with her and I guess I just felt like now that I finally get to be a SAHM I can really prepare and I even re-arranged her closet like three times!!! I guess now I blame it on the fact that we just put our house on the market when I was expecting and I had to clean obsessively for three months to show the house, then packing and unpacking. Wow looking at it that way makes it seem like I have been prego for ages!!! Now I'm just sick of organizing and cleaning.

I think this time round I have been more focused on spending some good family time before I have this baby and we don't get out much for a little while. Plus this time of the year is when my cabin fever really gets the best of me. So the past few weekends I have been making us get out of the house.


It's been somewhat nice outside so I have been sending the kids out to play in the backyard for a bit. Ahhh I'm loving the bit of quiet in the house!!!




The Front Runner was free a few weeks ago so we rode it down to the Gateway and got dinner.


The kids were so rowdy on the way home!!!




The kids have loved watching all the ice skating in the Olympics they have wanted to skate so bad. So we took them this weekend. My poor hubby had to take them all himself because obviously I am in no condition. But I can't believe how much they loved it and they want to go back soon!!! On a sidenote you should really see KC ice skate. Oh it is hilarious!! He really has two left feet and I was thinking it was so funny he was supposed to be helping the kids??!!?! I think he too was a bit nervous but he did really good!! Love ya honey, just in case you ever really read this.

KC and I also FINALLY got to go on a real date this weekend!! We have just been too busy finding sitters so we can go to all our Dr. appointments that we haven't made time for a real date!!! Really we just went out to dinner and a bit of shopping so nothing really special but it was so nice to get out while we still can!!!


So I am getting really anxious for my next appointment!! My Dr. was out of town last week so I didn't go. She figured I could monitor the baby fine and would know if I was going into labor. I did have one night I couldn't feel her move so we almost went to the hospital but one pop and candy bar later she decided to get movin'. I really worry about movement in the last weeks.

Anyways I am getting excited and can't wait to meet the baby (okay and not be pregnant anymore!!) !!

Comments