Okay I totally admit I am one of those moms who really isn't going to have a panic attack if my kids have a drink in the back of the van. Every time we leave the house it seems one of the kids sneak one weird random item into the van and I usually don't get around to making them clean it out until it's getting a bit pathetic. And while, yes, I do love a clean car, it's obviously not the biggest thing in my life. And it's usually messier than ever in winter because do I want to clean it out in freezing temps??? No way.
The other day when Carter came running in panicked saying ,"Mom, Dad, you would not believe what Preston did to our van!" I was thinking the worst as I ran to the garage. Like maybe he put it in neutral and it backed out of the garage door.
But instead we were greeted by this lovely graffiti...
And yes....I did try to prepare you for what you are looking at here...
Doesn't every family have one child who loves to express their artwork anywhere and everywhere??!! And apparently he wasn't concerned about getting in trouble by it at all. So I lectured him on how we only color on paper.
Oh and it's washable marker. Phew!!! I guess I will be doing a nice little cleaning before the little one arrives after all!!
Anything exciting in the back of your car?
The other day when Carter came running in panicked saying ,"Mom, Dad, you would not believe what Preston did to our van!" I was thinking the worst as I ran to the garage. Like maybe he put it in neutral and it backed out of the garage door.
But instead we were greeted by this lovely graffiti...
And yes....I did try to prepare you for what you are looking at here...
Doesn't every family have one child who loves to express their artwork anywhere and everywhere??!! And apparently he wasn't concerned about getting in trouble by it at all. So I lectured him on how we only color on paper.
Oh and it's washable marker. Phew!!! I guess I will be doing a nice little cleaning before the little one arrives after all!!
Anything exciting in the back of your car?
Comments