You gotta love all the snow that is pouring in!! Carter took advantage of Saturday's storm and made a Hamster snowman, complete with battle sword arms!!!
Our new favorite Christmas treat? Carmel corn...with Cinnamon Bears (well-Cinnamon Santas in this case).Oh. My. Goodness. Trouble has walked into the front door!!!
KC's office got a bit festive and KC brought our old TV from home and bought a fireplace DVD to make his office a bit more "cozy". It was his baby and he is so proud of his little creation!!! Oh yeah, and his dept. won the decorating contest too.
My mom is the best Grandma and bought my kids a huge Searching for Santa activity pad. Every night we do a sheet and look for fun and crazy things. Thanks Kathy Gra!!! You're the best!!!
Oh yeah and my belly is getting huge. Preston thinks it's hilarious. He also thinks he can just lift up my shirt and pat it any old place he likes.

And here is Baby Girl at my last visit (28 weeks). So I know kind of a blur but I would have to say she has the Harris mouth. KC and I can't decide if it's my mouth or his but all the kids have it. I think we are looking at another cutie who has daddy wrapped around her pinky!!!
Comments