Thanksgiving Weekend

Was crazy busy!!!

And the sad thing is.....usually I have my tree all decorated and all the ornaments up by the day after Thanksgiving. But this is about all we have done...
.
I am blaming a total lack of motivation due to the fact that we have unpacked so much and I still just don't feel like I am settled in my home yet. And yes I know this pic is horrible. And my walls are soo totally yellow.

Carter helped me make the cranberry sauce. He has some mad mixing skills!!!

While the other two were totally engrossed in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I think they need to get a little closer to the TV.

We went to my Aunt and Uncle's house for Thanksgiving. I didn't bring the camera. Basically we stuffed our faces and played games. It was fun!!!
Today we took our kids to the Ogden Light Parade and Lighting Ceremony. This lady sitting next to us took our picture. Then she pretty much invited her entire extended family to the parade and their 100 kids ran us over. But at least we got this nice picture out of it.
It was too crazy to stay for the lighting ceremony after the parade so we left. But we did see the fireworks from a distance in the car.
KC and my brother and a few cousins did the traditional Black Friday sales. They got up at 1 a.m. to hit Best Buy. KC just ended up getting a few things. Then my mom and I went with my Aunt and cousin to see New Moon. And then we did some shopping of our own.
Anyways the season is kickin' off. Ready or not, here it comes!!!

Comments