They say it's your Birthday

Happy Birthday to you.....





Happy Birthday to you.....







Happy Birthday dear KC


Happy Birthday to you!!!!!



Don't you love old photos???

So my handsome hubby is 32 today. Wow! I've known him for pretty much half his life. KC is the calmest person I know. He is so level headed and strong. He is just the person I need to be married to. Through our married years I have really seen his personality take off. KC is known to be too nice. Over the years I have found him learning not to enable others who take advantage of him. It has made our marriage much easier! He rarely ever puts himself first but I think he is working on taking care of his needs lately too. He deserves it. This week at a work function one of his co-workers told me he is always hitting the ground running at work and I believe it. He has worked so hard these last few years going to school full-time, working full-time and taking care of the boys while I also worked part-time. It was so much work but it is (slowly!) starting to pay off!! He has put so much time into fixing up our house. It has not been easy. We have had so many challanges these last few years with school, surgeries, bills out the wazoo, and he is a rock through it all. The glass is always half-full with him. He has faced many challenges early on in his life and you just wouldn't know. What a man!!! I am so proud of him and I am so thankful he's my husband.



Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

Comments

KC said…
Thank you honey! My birthday was a wonderful day. I must say I would not be the man I am today without you. I love you.
-KC