Wow. I really feel like we have been literally running like chickens with our heads cut off lately!!! This has been quite a crazy summer!!! I told myself I was going to do so much school work with the kids and reading this summer and to be honest that has not really been happening. Instead we are doing this...
Swimming, and lots of it. Swimming in the sprinklers in the backyard. Swimming with the girls I baby sit. Swimming with cousins. Swimming at the splash pad with friends. Swimming at the aquatic center. I know and I have no pictures to prove it other than this picture of Kate in her swimming suit that the boys took of her. What a bathing beauty!!!
Swimming, and lots of it. Swimming in the sprinklers in the backyard. Swimming with the girls I baby sit. Swimming with cousins. Swimming at the splash pad with friends. Swimming at the aquatic center. I know and I have no pictures to prove it other than this picture of Kate in her swimming suit that the boys took of her. What a bathing beauty!!!
The kids are constantly in and out of their swimming suits all day. And when they are done, Preston takes Kate in her room and picks out all her frilly dresses to dress her in. It is so cute. He buttons her and fluffs up her dress. He found her old baby bows and sticks them on her head and comes out and tells us all what a princess she is. Funny!
The boys have also been in swimming lessons and this is their last week. It's in the morning and it's keepin' us hoppin' as well. My mom is really nice and has taken them to the pool on the days I baby sit as watching two extra for an hour there was just too much. But I miss watching them at their lesson. 
Kate usually has breakfast while watching them swim. She usually sleeps in and I let her. Trust me, you don't want to wake Sleeping Beauty early!!!
I finally bought Carter his scout uniform! It was a bit pricey!! But he needed it. And look how handsome he is. This whole scouting thing is really bringing KC back to the day he was in scouts. He is loving it. I feel totally clueless.
Comments
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Jacob's Momma