Why yes...that is a For Sale sign!!!

So after months and months of debating and preparing we FiNaLlY put our house up on the market! Honestly I am really feeling discouraged by it. With all the foreclosures and the market and school is starting in a month and a half...why do we always do things the hard way??? But it could be worse right?? At least we are not upside down in our house like many other people right now.

But I feel like we are always trying to explain ourselves with this whole thing. We bought our house when we had no kids. It was huge. Now we have three kids and only two rooms upstairs. My boys are downstairs and still have potty accidents and I am going up and down at 2 am to clean their sheets. No sleep for me. Plus we are at that point with everything in our house where we are going to have to re-invest a lot into it to keep it up and I don't want to re-invest into a house that I feel we have outgrown. Plus our neighborhood is great but we don't have a lot of kids and I want our kids to be in a neighborhood where they can grow up with more kids. And not many kids in our area go to the local school. We wanted to move when our lot in St. George sold but things are doing really bad in St. George so I think we will be holding on to the lot for many more years and I don't want to wait that long so here we go!

So we have a contract with our agent for four months. We will see what happens. We got a little storage unit to remove all our clutter. That has made it sooo nice. We have had some people who looked at the house the day we put it on the market and they are coming back today but they want to see if our storage room can be made into an extra bedroom so who knows. I don't know what they have in mind.

Sorry this post is such a downer. I guess I have just had a ton on my mind and I am feeling the weight of it for sure!!!

Comments

Tiffany said…
your post doesn't seem downer to me. I'm so happy that you have put your house on the market. I hope that you guys find an awesome house in a perfect neighborhood, and that you sell your house quickly. You guys deserve it.