Carter


So I can't believe my oldest will be turning eight this week! He is going to be baptized this Saturday. KC took him a few weeks back to interview with the bishop and he was impressed with how much Carter knew.


Carter is such a joy in our lives. He is such a funny kid. At eight (well...almost) years old he is a wonderful friend and big brother. He gets along so well with Preston and others. He gets upset when he thinks someone is mad at him in school. He is a good reader and uses a lot of big words. I think he gets that from KC. He loves animals and if it were up to him we would have dogs, hamsters, guinea pigs and birds. Aren't two cats enough? He wants to be a vetrinarian when he grows up. He loves webkinz and pokemon toys.


He is my loud child. He has no volume control on his voice. He needs to have a reason more than just, "Because I said so". He asks a lot of questions. You can tell that anything you tell him he is really absorbing that information and then has a million more questions from there. He is just an all around fun kid.

I always knew I wanted a boy just like KC. He really is so much like his dad. He is a major daddy's boy. I love that when KC comes home from work Carter has to go over to him and they talk about Pokemon or whatever is on his mind for a while. His thinking is still just so cute and innocent. Hopefully it stays like that for a long time. I love him so much.

Comments

Kathy Graw said…
Carter is all of our pride and joy. What a wonderful blessing he is to me. I am a very lucky grandma. Carter I love you very much. Love, Graw