This week KC is off from work. I think he tried to get a little R&R.
On Monday we took the kids to the aquatic center. And I didn't even take any pics. What a loser! Oh well my kids were being watched and safe. So that's all that matters right? Oh yeah and I even applied sunscreen to everyone including myself. I STILL burned!!! This is what happens when you are incredibly white.
Tuesday night was free baseball ticket night. So we decided to go.
Except let's just say I spent most of the time with the kids in the play area by the general admission seating. Oh and I ran into an old friend of mine and we chatted for awhile. That was nice.
My what big teeth the Raptor's dinosaur has!!! And check out the bird legs!!!
Gotta love mascots!!!
Today for Mr. Carter's birthday we took him to Chili's- his favorite!! And then to Fat Cat's (note: the games there are a huge rip. Go to Chuck E. Cheeses).
Oh my! Whatever shall we buy???
Where there are "Farr" too many flavors to "pick" from! (Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all night!!!)
Preston pondering the wonders of the world while enjoying his ice cream.
Stealing Daddy's cone is awesome!!!
And every time we go to the local grocery store that gives all the kiddies free balloons, I always later open the van doors and one of them gets away!!! And it's ALWAYS the one that belongs to the child that gets the most upset about it (I won't mention her name!)!
Be free little balloon....
Comments