Lazy days of Summer???

School has been out almost two weeks and we have not settled into any routine whatsoever. I've been trying to get my kids to do their summer reading. We've tried to do our chores. But I have to admit I'm not into getting into any groove at all here.

This weekend KC's baby sister graduated so we had lots of family up.

Okay so I didn't take any pics of Ms. Corinne in her cap 'n' gown but we did go to the dino park with family the next day. Here are a few family members gettin' their dinosaur on! RAWR!!!


Might I add my boys were being quite photogenic for once?



No boys we are not taking the dinos home...



Carter salivating over all the wonderful rocks!


We had a dinner at our house. My SIL and I made Cafe Rio salads and my SIL made yummy key lime cheesecakes. Can I just get a PICC line and put Cafe Rio directly into an IV??? We made the pork for the party and surprisingly it was gone after so I made the chicken and ate it with leftovers all week and STILL not tired of it. Okay maybe a little....


So KC was pruning our huge lilac bush and this bird flies out all rootin' tootin' mad. She perched on our fence for like two days and told her angry story. KC took this pic the other day of the baby in the nest. Poor mama.

Today my mom took the kids and I to see Night at the Museum 2. Preston is obsessed with the first one. I think the two of us even watched it at like four in the morning once when he wasn't feeling so good. I thought part 2 was going to be lame but it was so cute and the kids loved it. Even Kate behaved and I only left twice to take the kids potty!!


Speaking of potty I think Kater bugs is pretty much potty trained!!! YAY for me and no kids in diapers!!!



However the main hangout is now in the bathroom. And we are re-arranging the bathrooms which is going very slow so we only have one running toilet in our house. It is driving me crazy because Kate will sit on her potty forever and the boys can't hold it so ....let's just say we've been having a blast! Oh well, you know what we'll be fixing this weekend.......

Comments

Tiffany said…
Colleen, Thanks for doing all of that I know it was a lot of hard work. I'm sending you your check in the mail. I can't believe other people haven't paid you either. After all that you did. Hello. Anyway, thanks again and I'm working on my UT post. I had it all done but then my internet went out and it wasn't saved so I gotta start on it again. ARG!!!!