This year we went to Jackson with KC's brother and family. Here is KC with the kids at the antler arch.
For Father's Day we went to Yellowstone. We saw a lot more wildlife this year than in past years. When we went to Old Faithful we spotted Bison right along the path.
We tried to go up the bridge to exit and these big guys just hopped right over the fence. It made us pretty nervous, especially with five young kids so we snuck to the other path only to find some more bison! So we just hung out by the hot pots until they mosied on out.

On Monday night Jami and I went to The Jackson Hole Playhouse to see Grease. This is one of our favorite musicals so we figured it was destiny that they just happened to have it this year. Usually it's something like Seven brides or Annie Get your gun so we just had to go. We left the hubbies with the kids because we knew they wouldn't appreciate it. They had a western flare to it like the Wyoming cowboy on the horse on the poodle skirts and the guys had western shirts.We had so much fun!! The next day we let the hubbies fish all day so it was a fair trade I would say.
The 24th was our 11 year anniversary so KC and I went canoeing at Jenny lake.
We saw a moose on the way. This is the best picture I got of her.

We also got some Old Tyme Photos. Woo, talk about tear away clothing!!! I had no G's or shirt and the skirt just tied in the back (I kept my shorts on, thankyouverrrymuch!!) and the top just tied in the back too. I felt like I just had my bra on. And hello to my farmer tan!!! Kate also had to take her shirt off too just because mommy did. It was funny. KC was excited about his ammo and Carter wanted to be an Indian. We also got group photos with KC's brother's family but I'm not sure they would be cool with me posting the pics on a public blog. But the kids were so stinkin cute!!!
The rest of the week was just chilling at the National Parks, swimming and playing games. It was nice to get away.
Comments