So the day after we arrived back from Jackson Hole we had two parties to attend.

It was our nephew Achim's 1st birthday. KC's sister bought one of those big water thingies for the party. It was a perfect day for some water play! Here is most of the whole Fam Damily in the water thingie (does anyone know any official names on these? Blow up water park?)
and a few friends as well......
and a few friends as well......
I thought Kate did a good job climbing the wall to go down the slides.
Viva pinata!!!
Kate was so proud of her "Cannies" !!!
The little guest of honor. I think the kids had a blast and my SIL did an excellent job!
Then it was off to the Wilson's for the Traditional So. Ogden days fireworks and backyard BBQ....
Lil' miss Mae fell asleed in her "wimming suit" on the way there so we put her on their bed. The bed got all wet. Sorry.
There is always the best food! And homemade root beer. I think they said it was made with 5 lbs. of sugar. Wowzer!!!
Preston stuck his root beer float on this swing while he got on his. It was a close call but he didn't spill it.
And then we watched the fireworks and headed home.
Today my home is still a disaster from all the unpacking and I have a huge list of to do's for the week. Plus I am starting baby-sitting 2 girls 2 days a week for the summer. I have my work cut out for me but where is my motivation??
I must have left it in my suitcase!!!
Comments