(I know, the pic is blurry.)
Last weekend we sanded and refinished the hardwood in our bedrooms. It was much easier than we thought it would be and looks much better now! The only thing is it was way time consuming adding all the layers, allowing them to dry, and we can't move any furniture on it for three days so it can dry.
And so.....THIS is how we have been living since Friday!!! Shocking isn't it!!! KC, Kate and I and all our bedroom furniture crammed into the living room!
Okay I tolerated it well over the weekend but I think I have just about had it! I can't organize, I can't find Carter's backpack, and I am sick of even trying to keep this disaster clean anymore!! EEEEEEKKKK!!!! The whole thing is making me so excited to clean and organize. So maybe it is a blessing in disguise??? I think I dreamed of putting all the kids winter clothes in storage and getting all the spring/summer clothes in order. It was fabulous until I woke up in my living room.
Oh and to make matters even worse my washer broke down Monday night so now I can't even wash my clothes. It won't drain anymore. Totally didn't surprise me because it's been making an awful screeching noise for like nine months. We bought it soon after we were married so its almost eleven years old. So we went and picked out a new washer/dryer set the next day. KC tried to get off work early last night to pick up the washer and dryer from RC Willey and put the furniture back in the rooms but he got off late so all he had time to do is pick everything up and get the new washer and dryer down the stairs and vacuum all the water out of the old washer with a shop vac.
So the washer and dryer are totally just chillin' waiting for the hubster to come home and install them.
Oh yeah and let's not forget my HUGE mountain of laundry is also hanging out too. Not to mention I need to wash the sheets on all the beds. Yuck.
Oh well at least it has been super nice outside all week so I could escape and take the kids to the park every day!!

My SIL who just moved back from Germany came too!
Helping Preston on the monkey bars!
Comments
After you are done organizing your house you can come and do mine.
You can come over and drop off whatever. We will make a DI run after the yard sale. Thanks so much for your support! This really has been a huge burden on us.