Oh my spring fever is really bad this week! Maybe it's the fact that Easter candy is already in the store. Or the fact that it was 60 degrees for two days in a row (but sooo windy today!!!)

Yesterday the kids played at the park with their cousins! It truly was like letting wild animals out of cages!
Mr. Snowman came off the wall. (I know he is sideways. I'm not in the mood to fix it.)
My kids have seriously been driving me bonkers. I think they are so fed up with being in the house. Especially Preston. Ohhhhhh Preston. I am pulling my hair out!!! The poor kid just wants to be entertained all day.
The kids played so hard one day that when the girl I sit left they both fell asleep on me. Too bad I had to get up, gather their shoes and get Carter from school ten minutes later. Not fun.
Wow they even were dusting one day! A little spring cleaning if you will! We STILL have not turned in our taxes to the tax man yet. I think KC is waiting for me to do it and vice versa. Well I am not doing it. I refuse. I will probably nag him until Friday. Then HE will do it!!! I really want a good return so we can hopefully do some "spring renovations" around our house. We are literally expanding out the seams of our house. I don't know what to do. I have pled the fifth. But I am hoping we can do something different with our sleep arrangements for now while we are here.
Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday. So we went to dinner at my family's favorite little local pizzeria. Happy Birthday dad! Man he is old!
Earlier in the day my mom and I went to the grand opening of Kohl's in the neighborhood I grew up in! It used to be such a small town!
I had a $10 off coupon so I bought these cute shoes and a new shirt! Sorry. I know my legs are ugly. Wow I should have cropped those bad boys out! And I never go tanning either.
Anyways it was fun to get out of the house. Thanks mom for putting up with me and my crazy kids. Tomorrow it is supposed to be a snowy day again. I just might bawl.
Gosh, do I sound like a person with...........seasonal depression???
Comments
I sent the taxes off on Friday. They will be to the CPA on Saturday - Can I get a "Yes Dear!" from all the married fellas?