Notta whole Lotta

I guess the title says it all. So, why, you ask, am I blogging? Good question. I guess I just feel it is my duty as a blogger to update on a weekly basis. Or else I could possibly explode or something. I don't know.
So really. This month has kinda been a drag. I feel like we are sitting around waiting for some spring to spring us into some action!!! I feel like it is "pick your battle week".
Either:
A. Let the kids tear the house apart and be happy.
or
B. Clean the house and hear the kids whine the whole time.
I will give you three guesses as to which one is winning!

It has been another snowy week. And we are getting pretty creative in here!

Okay. At least rocking out wasn't a messy activity!
Eating Girl Scout Cookies? For sure messy! Kate likes to take a bite out of the thin mint. Then she will come up to me with each one and tell me it's the moon! Have I EvEr mentioned how obsessed Kate is with the moon? We should have named her Luna!
Preston got to go with his preschool to the fire department today. He was so mad that I made him wear his coat. Well it was snowing and he was walking to the fire station. What's a mother to do? I guess coats cramp his style.

And this little stinker (literally) has the stomach flu- Again!! Ugh. She woke up at 4 am the other day throwing up. Now she has the "fast poopies." She had the fast poopies two weeks ago. It's been off and on since she had the vomiting really bad before Christmas. Frustration!!! And no I am not taking her to the Dr. Not just yet. Every time I go, we get sent to the hospital, wait two hours for her blood to be tested, and then we are told she is fine. I've had to turn down the girl I sit for days because of it. I know that is so hard for working moms, but what do you do? I just wish this little girl would know when to call it quits!!! Any advice? And yes, i've done the BRAT diet.
Sorry if that was a little TMI. But I figure if you are reading this, hopefully you are human and have dealt with bodily function problems at home yourself. If not. Wow. Hats off to you!!!
Now I must go. I think we have another messy diaper to deal with!!!







Comments

Anonymous said…
"fast poopies" is such a mom way of saying "green-apple splatters"