Carter

The other day Carter wanted me to post something about him on "that computer thingie" as he put it (the blog). Poor kiddo. I was looking through the blog and I rarely ever post anything about him. I guess the older you get the less opportunity you have.


Carter won the Citizen of the Month award last month at his school. I have no idea why it says Nov. 2008 on it because alll last month he told me he won this award and in the beginning of March he brought the award home along with this photo. Figure that one out. What a cutie. You gotta love the two front teeth growing in. Classic!


He recently got his class pics taken. Then they take individual pics too. Again I love his cute little toothy smile so I ordered some of these. I think they turned out pretty good considering I totally forgot that day that it was picture day. I had his shirt picked out and everything and then forgot about it that day until the middle of the day. Good thing his hair is too short to style anyways.


This week he got to go on a field trip. He got to go to the hospital and take a tour. They got to give "babies" shots and put a "cast" on someone. They learned about the heart. Then they went to WSU's planeterium to see a flick on the planets. I wish I could have gone but they only needed one volunteer. Plus I had a lot of extra little kids that day that I would not want to drag around. But he did get a certificate! Look out, here comes future Dr. Harris!!

Comments

Tiffany said…
Carter is so big. Tell him congrats on the award.
It's okay I do the same thing. Landen alway asked put me on the blog! OOPS I guess Kylie takes up allot of my time.
Carter is so cute. Tell him we are thinking about him and cute pitures!
The Foster Clan said…
Makenzie got a November citizenship award also.... hmm guess they ran out of the correct month or are extremely slow at getting them out.
Anonymous said…
Carter:

I am so proud of you. You are so kind and thoughtful and so hamdsome too. Graw loves you very much.

Love,
Graw