Pamering Mr. Preston!!!

So I had to post this because my little guy Preston is such a crack up! We got a coupon in the mail a few weeks back to a kids hair salon called Snip-Its, and Preston has become obsessed with the little characters on the coupon and really wanted to get his hair cut there. I usually cut the boys' hair, but he was just so dang cute about it we finally went today after I got my lovely cavities filled at the dentist!

Playing computer games while he gets his new do.


Volia!!! A handsome and satisfied customer!

And then the kids both got to put cards in the machine and out popped some prizes!!! I just can't believe how excited Preston was over the whole ordeal. We went to the mall after to buy Carter some new shoes and went to the play area after. He had to tell allllll the kids that he went to Snip-its. Then we passed a man with really shaggy hair and he told me that the man needed to go to snip-its (I agreed!). Then a couple of guys with really spiky Mohawks were walking into a Hot Topic and he said,"Wow! Those guys are from Guitar Hero!!" LOL.
I asked if they should go to snip-its. I don't think he knew what to say.

Comments