KC's Biggest Loser Update

I am doing the Biggest Loser competition at work and I lost 2 pounds this week! That keeps me right on track to lose 24 pounds in 12 weeks. My team lost 22 pounds - but the game is already getting out of hand. I discovered this bag of M&M's discretely tucked into my coat pocket by someone from another team.
If that's how they are going to play it - bring it on! I just brought them home to share with the family (240 calories split 5 ways is 48 calories - mmmm that's how many m&m's I got to eat). One guy said it was okay because they were W&W's that stands for Weight Watchers so they must be good for you! ;)

Comments

Tiffany said…
Rock on KC. Good job. I know how hard it can by. How rude to sabatoge you!!!! But I'm very proud of you and yeah 48 calories is not much of anything play with your kids for 10 mins and it's gone!!!!
Okay I don't think you have 24 pounds to spare. I hate dieting. I would have scarfed the M&M's. WAY TO GO!