I'm eating my words....

Okay, so remember a few posts ago how I said we don't go on dates on Valentine's day? Well...we still don't. But we did go on two (yes two) dates the following week! Wow it's like we are dating again or something!
Last Tuesday KC got Jazz tickets from work again so we got to see a Jazz game! Of course he always gets them at the last minute so I am always scrambling to find a sitter on a school night, get the kids ready, try to make myself decent. But for a Jazz game? Totally worth it.
Okay just writing about the Jazz makes me really sad that Larry H. Miller passed away this weekend. I think this article says what my thoughts are on him. We need more Larry H. Millers and less greedy CEO's. He has left such a legacy for our community.

On Friday my parents up and offered to take the kids that evening so we could go out! So of course we accepted that offer! We went to Marie Callenders and then I drug KC to Tai Pan Trading (I can NEVER take my kids there) and I bought a few things for the kitchen. We bought a Lemon Meringue pie and took it home too!

Oh and speaking of pie, HELLO we are supposed to be eating good! I kind of went on a baking rampage this weekend:
Black and white cookies....
I made sheet brownies one night. Then we had to pair it with ice cream the next night....
We had some guests over all weekend, what do you do??? You bake. I found some more things I want to try but we are going to have to hold off a while.

We formed a new band this weekend, the couch potatoes!
Look at this cute aunt, reading my kids stories!!!!
We bought a new game called Blokus and we played it all weekend. Carter even played and is pretty good at it.

Comments

Crystal said…
LOL @ the Couch Potatoes!!! Too funny!
Crystal said…
PS I replied to your comment on my blog.