January Happenings


Carter got to celebrate his 1/2 birthday in school since his birthday is in the summer. He was sooo excited! He got to have cupcakes in his class.






I found it hilarious that when I opened up the card I found he had also wrote happy 1/2 birthday to himself!




KC's boss gave him tickets to the Jazz game in the company suite!!! It was so much fun!!!



I forgot how much I like watching basketball!!! I wish we had season tickets!!!


And the Jazz won! Go Jazz!!!!




Okay, is there anything sexier than your hubby working on the house??? Woo Woo!!! Sorry, getting carried away! I am just so so glad the tile is done and he fixed the electrical problems so I am not getting shocked anymore!!! But we STILL have more to do.





KC ended up having M.L King day off so we went to the auto expo.





KC and Carter showing off the free swag!!!



Check out this sweet ride!!!! The ultimate MAV. Carter just could not believe that it had.......





That's right. Eleven seats. Wow! We could have six more kids!!!!



Or not.






Then I rolled out in a new Caddi with all the kids in the front seat. And you thought Britney Spears was bad!!!!


Then we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory For dinner. They are having an anniversary sale and their menu is 40% off!! I think it is still going on. Here is the info!!!







SLURRRRRP!!!!



Comments

Tiffany said…
it looks like you guys had fun. How cool to have box seats to a Jazz game. i haven't went to a jazz game in years and years. We only do hockey here. Since Robbie isn't really into sports and I love love love Hockey. Anyway looks like it was a fun time and I need to get me a cadilac and throw all 4 of them in the front. I love the one on your lap. How funny. we used to do that for real too. OOPS!!! not me but my parents.
The Foster Clan said…
dang it i wish i saw your post earlier it ended yesterday.