Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday to my little girl! She is for sure a two year old going on 21. This morning we took Kate to the pediatrician for her well child check. She weighs 25 pounds and is in the 30th percentile, the best she has ever been! I get so excited about that stuff because my kids are so skinny and have hollow legs. She got 2 immunizations. Nice birthday present, eh? The gift of protecting her against childhood disease! I think she really hates me because I held her down today while she got her shots and yesterday I slipped on the ice while dropping Preston off to school and dropped her. She whacked her head on the pavement a good one. I felt so bad I was crying with her too. Poor girl.

We have been super busy this week so I pretty much threw her party together. But I think it had a pretty good turnout.

Lots of cousins came to the partay! She loves baby Kyler!


Lots of little helpers with the present opening. My brother got her this darling Tinker Bell jewlery box.





This is Dora saves the Mermaids doll. Can I just tell you that this is the ONLY movie we watch around here? I even rented Dora and the snow princess, but nooooo! Only Dora saves the Mermaids will do. So when I found the doll I of course had to buy it even though it got horrible ratings online (does not work very well. I am so unimpressed with Fisher Price these days! It probably has lead paint). But it was cheap and she loooves it. It was like the Buzz Lightyear of the birthday party.

Now she has a backpack like her brothers!!!


This is what happens when you let your little brother take the pictures.





Happy Birthday to my sweet little girl! I cannot believe how feisty you are! I can't believe how much you talk! I can't believe how much I love you. I could eat you up all day!

Comments

Christina said…
Happy Birthday Kate! I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating!!!

Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Jacob's Momma
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kate! I hope you have a great day. Looks so cute in the princess tiera!