Today I printed out some pics of Christmas trees for the kids to color. This is the one Preston did.

It is him on a skateboard and the number 4 because he is four. He wants a skateboard so bad for Christmas. I just thought it was such a cute picture for some reason. He is always pretending like he is skateboarding all over the house, in stores, everywhere. I'm not sure exactly what he is envisioning while he is doing it. Look out Tony Hawk!!!
Also....Kate has not thrown up once today!!!! I am afraid I might be jinxing myself here. Sorry probably too much info but hey- I've been dealing with throw up for a week now! I'm praying for a Christmas miracle here!!

It is him on a skateboard and the number 4 because he is four. He wants a skateboard so bad for Christmas. I just thought it was such a cute picture for some reason. He is always pretending like he is skateboarding all over the house, in stores, everywhere. I'm not sure exactly what he is envisioning while he is doing it. Look out Tony Hawk!!!
Also....Kate has not thrown up once today!!!! I am afraid I might be jinxing myself here. Sorry probably too much info but hey- I've been dealing with throw up for a week now! I'm praying for a Christmas miracle here!!
Comments