OK! KC really gets mad when I start playing Christmas music or do anything Christmas before Thanksgiving. Are you thinking what I'm thinking.....

Okay, I'm totally kidding here. I understand the whole concept and I can appreciate that. But I really love Christmas music and it's already on a few stations so the dial just happens to drift over to it on occasion. Besides, the one thing that KC (and probably all male species) do not understand is.......AAAHHHHH! Do you realize that once Black Friday comes there is insanity all month!!! I am just doing some Christmas "nesting" here!
This weekend we rented a carpet cleaner. Oh my gosh we needed that! Why did we not do that sooner? Now I am going to pull all the Christmas stuff out of our storage room (or "the ugly room" as I like to call it) and then we are getting rid of stuff in that room and going to the DI. I will feel much better to get that room all organized!!!
Besides, last night Carter's grade sang at the City Christmas light ceremony!
Pretty cute stuff! And Carter got to dance.....with a girl! Ladies Man!!!

Okay, I'm totally kidding here. I understand the whole concept and I can appreciate that. But I really love Christmas music and it's already on a few stations so the dial just happens to drift over to it on occasion. Besides, the one thing that KC (and probably all male species) do not understand is.......AAAHHHHH! Do you realize that once Black Friday comes there is insanity all month!!! I am just doing some Christmas "nesting" here!
This weekend we rented a carpet cleaner. Oh my gosh we needed that! Why did we not do that sooner? Now I am going to pull all the Christmas stuff out of our storage room (or "the ugly room" as I like to call it) and then we are getting rid of stuff in that room and going to the DI. I will feel much better to get that room all organized!!!
Besides, last night Carter's grade sang at the City Christmas light ceremony!
Pretty cute stuff! And Carter got to dance.....with a girl! Ladies Man!!!
Christmas......here we come!!!

Comments