Seven days until Thanksgiving.....

And you'd hope I have at least seven things to be grateful for!!!!! Okay, here goes!

1. I am definitely very grateful Kate's appointment went well this month and she has been doing so well. It seems like life has just been so normal- then I make the trip down to "the resort on the hill" for Kate's appointment and it's such a humbling reminder how lucky we are to have another year of her being so healthy. I know there are children there right now and families really struggling. I pray for these families often.

2. The gas prices have gone down!!! I filled the van up the other week and if I could have done a back hand spring without killing myself I might have. Of course, I'm pretty skeptical about enjoying it too much!!! But- that's about the best thing in the news right now so I'm going with it!!!

3. I am grateful for my family. They are always so helpful. I am grateful for my mom. I am so lucky to have a mom who cares so much about her family and loves my kids so much. I am so glad she is healing so well from her surgery. One week later and she is back to work! She is crazy!!!!!

4. I am grateful for KC. He is my rock. I don't think anything scares him and I am the exact opposite! So we are perfect for each other.

5. I am grateful for my kids. Being a mom is crazy. It really is the hardest job sometimes because I really wear my heart on my sleeve being a mom. But they have taught me so much and for the most part I love the insanity of it all!!!

6. I am grateful for my house. It is definitely a humble little dwelling and our family has really expanded since we have moved in it (we didn't even have any kids when we moved in). But I'm glad to have a house and not have a huge mortgage payment weighing us down right now.

7. I am grateful for the gospel. I am so glad I have the knowledge and faith that families are forever.

I am getting excited for Thanksgiving next week. KC has a five day weekend. I know we will enjoy some down time!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm grateful you are posting pics of fish with their "gills" hanging out. LOL Just kidding. I am actually grateful that you are thankful to be grateful, that is just so great. Happy Thanksgiving!!