
On Wednesday, we went to the ward Trunk or Treat. Aunt Monica and Marlise came. Monica took Kate around.

Have I EVER mentioned how much Kate loves Elmo? I'm sure she wanted to eat this little guy up!!!!! I think she has costume envy about right now!!

Inside they had a Carnival!!!!!

Cute Tannan pic.

On Thursday, both of the boys had Halloween parties at their schools. Preston made trick or treat bags and Carter had a pumpkin party and a parade.
On Halloween day, we really didn't do too much. I think we all were pooped. Kate woke up and was clinging onto her neck and kept crying, "Owie." She wouldn't even walk or move her neck. So KC and I took her to the pediatrician. Her throat was super red inside, which is weird because she hasn't acted like she has had a sore throat. So they swabbed it and checked it for strep. It was negative and the Pediatrician told us her neck was just stiff and inflamed. So my poor baby wouldn't move and just whined "owie" all day. We couldn't put her down.

My dad and KC ended up taking the boys trick or treating around my parents neighborhood while I hung out with Kate.

Look how funny, a skeleton "pink flamingo!!!"

They got the hook up!!!
On our way home we went to the HAFB "haunted museum". It was a cute way to end the day (I forgot the camera!!). Just after we put the kids to bed, Carter got up and threw up all over the carpet downstairs. Then he got sick again and threw up all over the bathroom floor. It was disgusting. Poor KC ended up cleaning that one up. What a nice hubby!!! So we are going to rent a carpet cleaner next weekend. A little too much Halloween excitement!!!
Comments