100 Years of Disney!!!!!

I had so much fun with my kids this weekend at Disney on Ice!! My kids were so good I couldn't believe it!! I think I was more excited than they were to go. Of course, I don't think they quite understood what we were going to until we got there. I haven't been to a Disney on Ice since I was a little girl. I think we need to go again sometime soon! Okay, maybe we just need to get out more!!!

The boys did not waste one second deciding they wanted these swords. And they were sooo cheap! (ok, I am being sarcastic here. We are at a DISNEY event after all!)
We bought Kate a princess tiara. I didn't think she would want to even wear it but she did. I even took her to the bathroom so she could admire herself with it on. She wouldn't take it off!!!

Apparently, this vendor also liked the princess tiara! However, I don't know if he admired himself in the mirror or not!!!

Waiting for the show!!!!

Aladdin!!! Carter used to be terrified of this show!

Nemo is Kate's favorite!!
The princess part. They didn't have Sleeping Beauty. When I think Disney princess, she is the first one to come to my mind. Maybe she was......sleeping????

It's a Small World was my favorite part.

Disney electrical parade.


Carter loved Stitch. Preston was wondering where his girlfriend Lilo was!!!
They even had Pinocchio! Do kids even watch Pinocchio anymore? It's kind of creepy. Carter knew who he was though. He said they watched it in 1st grade. Seriously??!!!


After the show we went to the Gateway. Every restaurant was way crowded so we ate at Jason's Deli. This is my new favorite place to eat. I am addicted to the grilled portabello wrapini and the kids meals are super cheap!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
One question about the sixth picture down, the one with the shark in it. Colleen, what kind of "adult" entertainment is this?? Those totally don't look like eyes on that blue fish. LOL.
Anonymous said…
Yeah, what is up with that?? Some kind of wardrobe malfunction maybe???
Anonymous said…
LOL. I wonder what Kate thought of "those."
Colleen said…
Oh I know. Totally sick, LOL!!!